RemoteLublin, Lubelskie, PolandApplication Services Polando2k89
Our client is an international supplier of communication and information systems for control centers with safety-critical tasks.
The client specializes in developing and distributing 'Control Centre Solutions' for the Air Traffic Management and Public Safety & Transport sectors.
We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to become a vital part of our client's team. As the technical owner and developer of the Monitoring Solutions, you will lead the development, enhancement, and maintenance of the critical solutions. Operating in a safety-critical domain, you'll play a pivotal role in ensuring the reliability and effectiveness of the solution.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will join a dedicated team of professionals to actively contribute to the development of the NIS S&T (Network and IT Solutions & Tools), where the team is developing cutting-edge IT Solutions with a strong emphasis on high availability.
The solutions are integral to global customer projects, encompassing a wide range of infrastructure and application solutions. We are dedicated to selecting and integrating the best IT products on the market to support products and projects, ensuring their ongoing success.
Location: Poland or Romania
Project methodology: SCRUM, 2 weeks-long sprint
Team: 4 developers, Product Owner, Project Manager, Architect, 2 QA
Technologies and tools used in the project:
- Take ownership of the Monitoring Solutions: overseeing technical development, lifecycle management, security, bug fixes, and automated installation/configuration
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement new features and improvements
- Create comprehensive technical documentation and contribute to the preparation of technical training materials
- Evaluate emerging technologies that align with the solution's requirements and constraints
- Work within an international agile environment, maintaining a focus on safety and compliance
What we expect from you
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a DevOps/System Engineer with a strong focus on monitoring/observability
- Proficiency in using monitoring and observability tools such as Zabbix, OpenSearch, or similar technologies
- Experience with containerization and cloud technologies, includingAzure and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with tools like Ansible, GIT, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence
- Proficient in the scripting languages such as Python, Bash
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively within a Scrum Team
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken, min. B2 level
Nice to have
- Experience with Jama
What we can offer
We look forward to receiving your application!
Recruiter responsible for the offer
Paulina Skraińska - firstname.lastname@example.org