Frontend Developer (React)
RemotePoland, Lubelskie, LublinApplication Services
- public safety,
- public transport,
- air traffic management,
- Java 17,
- Material UI,
For the further development of our client’s Solution Suite ICM (Incident & Crisis Management)and customer projects based on it, we are looking for a frontend software developer to work in our international team (Poland, Austria, Italy).The team consists of 4 Senior Full Stack Developers, 1 Team Leader.
You will work on a customer incident & crisis management project for a company that specializes in the development of innovative software solutions and products in the field of:
with a focus on the incident and crisis management in an international environment.
Together with the team, you will develop incident management applications consisting of modules such ashighly configurable forms and checklists, interactive situation reports or mobile event management. Apart from the implementation of new features and the maintenance and evolution of existing functions, you will also be involved in design and architecture decisions.
Technologies used in the team:
Salary:+/- 120-135 PLN net/h (on B2B) *depending onexperience
Number of open vacancies: 1
Preferred scale of work: 8 hours/day and 18 days/month
Start date: asap, 100% remote, long-term cooperation
- 3,5-5 years experience in programming as a frontend developer with React
- Experience in core web technologies (HTML5, CSS3)and libraries/frameworks from a typical web application development stack(React, Material UI, Ionic, node, yarn, ...)
- Experience in SW architecture and design also in the area of microservices and web applications
- Experience in the design and implementation of efficient user interfaces
- Extensive know-how in the areas of software development processes and principles(TDD, SOLID, architecture patterns)
- Experience with databases (relational and NoSQL databases) from a development perspective as well as DB paradigms(CAP Theorem, Entity vs. Document stores, CQRS Event Sourcing)
- Experience in the areas of containers (deployment, orchestration), security (identity and access management, secret management), reliability (availability, redundancy, recovery) and monitoring (system monitoring, distributed tracing, application monitoring)
- Experience with IDE such as WebStorm
- Experience in working with tools such as Jira, Git / Bitbucket, Jenkins
- Good knowledge of English
Nice to have:
- Development experience in JavaOR basic knowledge in JAVA
- Willingness to become a fullstack developer
- Experience with major libraries and tools from the Java stack such asSpring, Hibernate, Maven
We look forward to receiving your application!