Consultant agiles Testen und Test Automation (m/w/d)
Germany, Hessen, OberurselApplication Testing
Your chance for a job with a future
Since 1997, Trimetis GFB IT has been a professional, reliable partner for companies from a wide range of industries in the field of quality assurance and testing in IT projects. Our services in the field of software quality assurance include agile testing, test data management, test automation as well as test consulting & managed testing.
- You advise our customers on the planning, conception, coordination and implementation of tests in agile projects as well as in test automation.
- You identify suitable use cases and requirements for automation.
- You carry out workflow analyses and identify potential for improvement.
- You develop automated test procedures, carry out tests and analyse the results.
- You support the evaluation and introduction of suitable test automation tools.
- You are familiar with setting up and managing test environments, also with regard to DevOps and test automation.
- Exciting topics and challenges in an innovative and growing field.
- Qualified further training and certification.
- Job security: Working in a company that has been successful in the market for more than 20 years.
- Team events, flat hierarchies and a constructive feedback culture.
- Private use of smartphone and notebook
- Job ticket
- Company pension scheme
- You have good IT knowledge based on a technical or scientific degree or a comparable qualification.
- Ideally, you already have more than 3 years of practical experience in agile projects and/or test automation.
- You like to keep learning and enjoy getting to know and familiarising yourself with a wide range of systems and technologies.
- You are proficient in the basics of automation and ideally have very good knowledge of automation solutions such as Selenium, HP/Microfocus UFT, Ranorex and Tricentis Tosca.
- Ideally, you have good to very good knowledge of agile software development and DevOps and feel fit in process models such as SCRUM or SAFe.
- You have already gained practical experience in the execution of regression, performance and load tests.
- You have the necessary flexibility and mobility for on-site customer assignments.
- You are fluent in German and have a good command of English.